Wednesday 20 April 2011

The first post of many........we hope.

Whilst sitting on the thinking throne, probably the best place to let the ideas flow. I decided it would be a good idea to start a blog about our upcoming move to Australia and to also keep the blog going whilst we’re out there. I know I know, ‘just another blog’ I hear you say, but I’m hoping that this one will provide an insight into what it takes to make the move to Australia from the UK and hopefully someone out there will find this useful. I’ve trawled through loads of web pages, blogs and videos trying to find out the details I needed. And I'm going to list a whole load of resources you can use. One really good site I've found so far is the Poms in Oz forum, it's quite simply awesome.  I’m also going to go through some of the reasons we are making the move on a personal level. So sit tight this could be the start of something beautiful.




                       Ah the mighty thinking throne! Oh ye shall be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment